Busy with assignments? Tired of typing? Interested in applying for this year’s CIPR PRIME Research Fellowship?
We have jotted down a couple of top tips for how you can help ace your application and save typing!
Keep it short, simple and easy to read
- We know you are probably sick of typing at this stage in your university career, do not worry, we like our applications short, simple and straight to the point
Sell your achievements
- Receive top marks for an assignment? Have relevant measurement experience? Work on a campaign that benefited from measurement? Let us know
- The ideal candidate section of the application is the perfect moment for you to shine and truly show off your achievements
Be passionate about your research topic
- Are you passionate about a certain sector of PR? Is there a topic you think is worth exploring? Chances are PRIME has a big bank of data you can use to dig for insights
- Previous topics such as; Autonomous driving, 2012 banking crisis, reputation management of BP have all helped guide practitioners in the field
- Think about how your research will benefit the PR industry as a whole
- Once you have completed your application, print it off and have a quick read over for potential errors
- Read your application aloud, you can hear and/or pick up mistakes in grammar, punctuation and meaning
We hope you find this information helpful! Remember applications close on Thursday 14th May.